Thursday, November 12, 2009

..so he is mr lieutenant...

yeah, he's young lieutenant and an athlete too...amazing...for i really adore those tough people...and happen he is one. great...

'waaaa...haha, i forgot to tell u. sigh. 28/10/09. hehe, cash rm300, ic, cards, license, precious wallet, all gone. hahaha.. :p'. the second i read the word precious, i knew it must be from his girlfriend...well his ex he said. and true enough...he told me so, when i asked whether he has himself a new one.

and suddenly a twinge of jealousy hit my feeling. and suddenly i realized, something is not right somewhere...and further after that i also realized, everytime i think of him my heart skipped a beat...everytime...oh no...what was really happening? can't be true...or has invested in some kind of feeling which will wreck and reek in the future?

yes, i started to like him...pure, i liked his spirit...his dreams he shared with me...his ambition. firdaus...even now, my heart beated faster than usual. i don't deserve him...but i needed him to fulfill my loneliness. he asked me whether i was jealous? well...who wanted to admit? anyway we just know each other. i told him, my heart skipped a beat...
he gave me his friendster link so i could check him out...one thing bout this guy was...he always taken me abacked. or was it me, who was like an open book? everybody knew what would my next step be? like my boss...she just knew and she was good...
i remembered the time i was closed with megat...we were like complete, we were funny, we shared jokes, we shared teasers, we even shared insults! then what happened? we argued and we left at the junction to where will never met again. this, honestly i was, still am afraid of...yeah, i'm a planner...i wanted everything under my control, i'm organized person...and i wanted to able to have all environment under control. but, the question was...could i?
no, i couldn't and that was why...my heart beat faster...skipped beat when i was thinking of him... firdaus. he was definitely too young...that left me feel edgy when i had communication with him. nonetheless...i still want his company.

No comments:

Post a Comment