Friday, November 13, 2009

it was only 2 weeks...

yes, it was...and the feeling groomed. ah, this is not right...this is all wrong for all the wrong reasons. wht? me! and firdaus...

how can i make right? o wait...i'm having conversation with him now...let me cut and paste. cannot...he said he's a busy man and dont even have time to find girl so, he'll let his mom find for him...hmm...i guess i was worried for no reason at all...he just wanna be my friend.

may be we could a close friend...like me and imran? we are close...so close that we exchange insults like nothing happened...

but...i really started to like this guy...may be because he is really good looking, welll yummy say imran...and he's atheletic too and a second lieutenant! how an impressive resume! i love it...every bit of it...

yes, i love rotu...of course since school for that i mean uni time...and i love athlete...i'm one! but ah, damn he's not interested in me...and has not suppose to get interested in me...or we both would be in big trouble or rather...BIG...trouble...

but, again, i like him nonetheless...

No comments:

Post a Comment