Wednesday, November 4, 2009

..everything now in place...resolved!

finally boss, had digested result from AR audit report. fazilah will still be leading her team with hopeful of improvement. and i was such a release to get to know boss has drop the idea to reshuffle her team...which was scary for me.



so, what's new? hmm...it was bowling tournament last saturday and it went well. very well indeed till i met this one guy...nice and cute one. his name is firdaus. from sapura industrial. of how i get to know him?



well, during bowling...i teamed with all guys, so...i knew i'll be bullied by them eventhough they were great team members. so, happened...next to us, was sapura industrial team...our rival was from sapura crest.



i didn't actually realized i'd been watched...and i'd been watched...by the other team! oh yeah, i didn't waer sapura's team t shirt. so, with hopeful...that nobody will know me...sort of...



so, when i was on my way back...i followed this one guy...he was with his friend. so, suddenly he watched over his back and...there it started. he said hi...and to my suprise...he recognized me as one of the sapura global's players! hmm...




so...i told him i was on my way back home, which i actually...wanted to buy some fruits but cancelled my intention because suddenly my attention went to him =)



so, we chatted for a while...down the escalator and he said he had to go to levi's store or something...which i was desparately wanted to continue my chat with him...which i found interesting. argh...i wanted to ask for his mobile number but i didn't want to be seen deparate. so, what did i do? since he wasn't asking for my mobile either.



well, if he was interested in me...he would have asked. so, instead, i asked for email address...luckily it was so easy to remember or i was so damn genius when it came to 'interesting' guy thing...you know...it was saturday and there woulnd't be any connections till weekdays eh...well, i must passed 48hr test excellently!



my heart was racing when he shouted over shoulder to email him...that time i was thinking he must be some kind of guy whom really will evaluate one person before he gave out his mobile number...so do i...




anyway, on monday...i sent him email from my company mail...and then, i received sms...from him . then we started our conversation. and then i knew that he was watching me...all the while, he knew my points! how rediculous! never mind that, he called me comel...and hey cuty...i was like, excuse me?




so, we exchanged sms...for 3 days now. i knew he was single and still is because he was with a male friend remember...not a girlfriend and, and he replied my sms almost immediately. so? wasn't that strong enough to proof he was single? ok, we exchange sms till late at night every single night now...got it? well, i'm convinced...he even confessed that he had broken relationship with his girl...he was so into his work, workaholic!




now that i realized, not everybody can take workaholic seriously...they tend to or rather not to be involved with one. that was ok...i'm one.


so, last night we bet, of whether who will score higher pin drop when we played bowling again.





i'll be toasted!!! but that was fun...not that i was happy because he was happy...it pleased me when i made someone happy.





today...i'd my AR presentation...and i guess it was too bad an audit review so...

No comments:

Post a Comment