Tuesday, November 10, 2009

..have i ever mentioned...

i was surprised...indeed, very. i started to start talking to this guy...firdaus that i saw him from the bowling tournament. to my surprise...he knew exactly what was happening on the day...yeah on the tournament day.

argh...how was that suppose to happen? i thought nobody paid any attention to me except that my crazy as hell team mates! but there were...this guy named firdaus...was actually paid his attention and not just that...to every details...i did on the day! what i've eaten...my breakfast sandwiches and that i'd my lunch on the day...

yeah, of course i was stunt. or rather speechless...like...'erk...you know?, can't be true...' of how can one paid that much of attention to me? so much that he knew most of the thing i did on the day...gosh...embarrassed.

argh...firdaus...no wonder you can spot me even without sapura shirt...never felt so shocked like this before...

No comments:

Post a Comment