Tuesday, December 8, 2009

..so he does change?

yeah, so what if he does change? human changes...so do i. let him be...and i'll collect whatever along they way to here...from yesterday.

i never regret i found him and be his friend and actually i enjoy it every second! eventhough last few days...i don't feel quite like myself but i manage to overcome the day and here i am...happy again...and yes, last few days...it was all crying days...i hate life...and what life has offered.

now, here i am again...bounce back from all the grieves and it's just ok, if firdaus isn't my friend again...anyway he was just a casual fling...just that he leaves when i'm not ready and willingly...not that i chased him away...i think that served me right...usually i made people...i chased people...now, i was left! well, that's life...what goes around comes around.

today, we were out luncheon for husin's birthday...i'm happy again despite my worrysome of tasks and kpi to achieve this quarter...i'm not quite myself...that much is true...i can't do my job...

and...2010 is approaching and what do i accomplish in 2009? i guess, none! sigh...what stored for me in 2010? new challenges? further study? no more foya2? yeah right...
i wish...my salary will be revised and so as my position, amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment