Thursday, June 25, 2009

..piece of me...

it was really busy week, my FA doesnt wanna tally...well, it was taken from a manual calculation from previous acquired company. and it was so hard...not really but come to term of being insaturated!

i'm so, so kan cheung of running this weekend, my very first sckl. it would be a twenty one point seven km! wow! the lonngest i ran these days was like 7k? thus, this sckl would be very challenging. and the weekend after would be my outstation run. in ipoh, but i opted for a 10k. i cant be sure i still can run a half...

and after that my jelajah melaysia would start...for a week. in the east coast. hmm...have to take advance for that.

hmm...actually i just remember my friend...one of my friend, i ipoh. was a good friend of mine but we drawn apart, because we cant 'communicate'. i missed those days...

No comments:

Post a Comment