Thursday, June 11, 2009

..i am thankful...

last nite i went to train at local indie gym...indie here is independent...not a franchise like one i tag with true fitness or fitness first.

so, the thing was that...the folks, they are ok, train and having said that, they are body builders too...and no, i wasnt drooling ok. it was just another sight...and my innocent eyes are still protected. yeah, rite!

oh, yeah...why am i thankful? i went there to train for sckl...thus i only did my usual supposedly 5k but my intention was to do 10k...a long run. nevermind the intervals. oh...i was carried away again, it was the treadmill...charge me electric static! it raised my hair, seriously. and when i touched the metal...i've got electric shock, of course a minor one. but it did me uneasiness...

during my run, may be they were like...this girl must be having no idea that they have classes over too. so, one of the staff came approaching me and told me that i could join the class. i was just smiling as i just really wanted to run, to train. it was a rm7/entry charge.

well, i cant compare this local gym to one international ones. not fair. and i must admit that this gym, was just as good...enough facilities and on top of that, they have classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment