Tuesday, June 16, 2009

in life we must change...

must change indeed. for the better...not for worst! the longer we live the closer the time we are to the 'end'. thus, changes is a must to make life better and this world a better place.

i read bout my friend, well web pal, catra corbett...she just bounce and move forward. she's so brave. catra, if you read this...i really admire your spirit and wish i could be as good as yours! it's really inpiring.

lately, my life was so, so unfocus...i can't focus on work not my personal life nor my family's...just simply don't even care to live anymore. in short i've lost spark in my life and i really don't know why. i hardly back to the root...ask God, soul search or whatever. no i didn't. just simply stare out of window, asking...why was i being such a boring person and care less?

i don't have passion to live...and why was that?

No comments:

Post a Comment