Wednesday, February 3, 2010

..my dreams...

or rather nightmares...yeah lately i'd wierd dreams. and triggered me to wake up in the middle of the night...breathless and thinking hard, recalling what i had been dreaming of. sometimes...i remember clearly even in the morning after. sometimes...i couldn't.

whatever the situation was, it frightened me. so, when i'd wierd dream last two days, i checked the intepretation of dreams. i dreamed of a snake, colourful ones, i reckoned a baby snake, i mean not an adult snake. and the same time a bird, a strange bird, also colourful one...just sat there and stared at me...so i checked.

and while i read, i came across one article, saying that if we felt sluggish and not interested in anything at all that we'd been so enthusiast with...possibility had it, we were chanted...a black magic!

huh! yeah, so i checked myself and i did find, i had most of the sympthoms. like, i'd lost spark for work, i was lazy to pray, fasting and most of other good things...sigh. was it? or it was just me and my bad habit?

should i go and meet ustaz? i think i should.

herewith i copy from haza zean's webblog.

I Am Addicted
I am addicted,
I've collected footsteps before dawn,
Seen places I never knew existed,
Run to the moon and back,
Been a rabbit for the neighbourhood dogs,
Obeyed the voice in my head,
Let music carry me when I couldn't,
Raced against yesterday,
Let the world be my witness,
Measured myself in metres,
Kilometres,
And finally
character,
I've plugged into a higher purpose,
Left this world and come back changed.
I am addicted.

- Nike+ commercial.


Lifelines
When my legs begin to move, the thoughts begin to flow.
--Henry David Thoreau

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep.
--Robert Frost

I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life.To put to rout all that was not life. And not, when I come to die, discover that I had not lived.
-- Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment