Sunday, August 2, 2009

..realizing life is hectic indeed...

my last 1 month and a half was hectic. with my work...and it was called deadline approaching...i cant just sit still...i run almost every part of the corner of the office to get my stuff done. done it was. and i must be thank Allah and be so grateful for His help and bless.

now that my daily life has back to normal or rather abnormal since i like busier me than nothing much to do me. i miss my KOTR 09 today...yeah, i wasn't have the courage, no guts to be truthful to run today. i hadn't enough traning for last couple of weeks. and worse, my calf injured when i moved my stuff out from old house.

that was the reason, but not the reason i couldnt run today as my calf has back to normal...but the reason for i didnt have my last minute training to 'fill' half empty 'jar' of my fitness capacity. thus, i know i could run good...you know being a 'perfectionist' and not be able to do thing unless everything is in good order wasnt feel good anyway.

and yeah, irfan loves me...well, he's my energetic and boisterous and magic and fantastic nephew i have...i love him too.

oh ok, i'm now reading dorothy koomson's my best friend's girl and i love it...i don't know...i just love to read anything on friendship...but not relationship...i can't seem to appreciate when it comes to books on husband, wifey...oh i didn't pick up such a book. not yet, not that i never tried but...i've no interest to read. might as well don't spend on thing won't do any good to me.

that's one...another is that. i'd like to write...a book...on my interest...but i ain't pretty sure what kind of fiction i'd write...but i'll try, i'll try it here....

No comments:

Post a Comment